Book nowBook your ticket for the next Cream Tea Club event
JOIN US AT OUR NEXT NETWORKING EVENT
Thurs 8th Feb 2018
3pm - 5pm
At Boringdon Hall
We are delighted to be joined by Soo Brizell, Head of Strategic Partnerships and Contracts at Shekinah in Plymouth. Shekinah is a Devon based charity that provides opportunities for people in recovery or seeking recovery. This may include recovery from homelessness, drug and alcohol issues, offending behaviours or mental ill health.
A donation from ticket price of £12.50 + VAT per person will go to our chosen charity for 2018, Shekinah.
We host workshops throughout the year in conduction with our Partners. Previously we have held workshops on the following:
- Tools to grow your business (South West Growth Service)
- Social media best practice (Made with Maturity)
- Understanding accounts for non-finance managers (H.M. Williams)
- Interactive LinkedIn training (The Audacious Company)
- Business rates and Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs) (Vickery Holman)
- General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). (Sapphire Consulting Group)
We look forward to announcing our next workshops soon. Watch this space...
A donation from each workshop ticket price goes to our chosen charity for the year.
The Cream Tea Club - Dollops of Business Networking. An opportunity to network in a relaxed atmosphere with other local businesses over a cream tea in a collection of South West venues.
The Cream Tea Club is presented by "Made with Maturity" - web design and digital marketing specialists. We are a super-friendly award-winning team of creatives, building first class digital projects that deliver long lasting results. We’re big on strategy, collaboration and long-term relationships. And, with a handpicked team who look at the bigger picture, we deliver creativity, inspiration and experience every time.