Who are we?
South West Growth Service (SWGS) was formed by business consultants Andrew Southall, Chris Lorimer, Katharine Bourke and Phil Johnston in May 2016 bringing together over 100 years of commercial business experience. SWGS have a passion for business and the South West and recognised a gap for the provision of high-quality business support, easily accessed and at a price that organisations can afford. Through our exceptional links across the South West we have developed this consultancy to deliver clarity, direction and results for you and your business.
What do we do?
SWGS has a single aim – to help you to resolve your business issues. Through careful listening, we help to identify potential strategies that will suit your business and will remain on side to support you to take the necessary action. We have an impressive track record, supporting businesses by:
- Enabling our client to drive forward a successful business strategy to deliver growth and diversification
- Providing regular support and feedback for senior and middle managers who deliver significant organisational change
- Delivering project-based support using our broad range of specialisms, including operational improvement, exit support and accessing finance
- Coaching and mentoring business owners and those in leadership positions, to stay focused on the right actions to achieve specific outcomes
- Training in brand & business strategy, cyber security, staff engagement, exit planning and more.
If SWGS does not have the skills your business requires, we have Partners and recommended connections that will have.
Who do we work with?
SWGS helps businesses across the South West that are looking to adapt, develop or grow whatever their size or sector. The businesses we work with typically have the ambition to turnover between £100,000 and £30m and employ a number of staff.
Special Offer for Cream Tea Club Members
Our special offer for Cream Tea Club members is a free, no obligation, consultation to explore how we can help your business move ahead.