We’re delighted to bring you a different kind of Cream Tea Club event this summer. For those keen golfers, why not come and join us at Boringdon Park Golf Club on Friday 7th July 2023 for 18 holes of golf on the Saltram Course and a meal afterwards followed by a cream tea. A donation from the day will be made to our charity, Shekinah.
Limited spaces available – 28 people only
£50 + VAT per person
Plan for the day:
- Arrive at 11:15 am
- 11:30 – Enjoy a pasty and a cuppa served in the restaurant upstairs at Boringdon
- 12:00 – Official welcome. Find out who you’re playing in our Texas Scramble tournament, purchase raffle tickets and find out about the additional fun activities we’ll be hosting on the day!
- 12:30 – 13:30 – Tee-off times for 18 holes Texas Scramble with on-course drinks
- 16:30 – 17:30 – Teams finish and get ready for the evening (feel free to bring a change of clothes for the evening if you’d like to – no pressure1)
- 18:30 – 1-course roast followed by a cream tea
- Shortly after dinner, we will announce the winners of the golf, draw the raffle and run the auction.
- Those who want to stay for a drink can, until approx. 10 pm. Nathan from Portable Putts will be running a competition in the evening.
Please bring money for raffle tickets and other activities during the day. Kristy from Shekinah will be onsite with a card machine for card donations! Raffle prizes include:
- Boringdon Park – 4 ball voucher for the 18-hole golf course
- 30 min lesson by PGA Pro, Ross Whitelock (St Mellion)
- Plymouth Argyle signed football
- Afternoon Tea for 2 at Boringdon Hall Hotel
- A bag of coffee and a box of retail Devonshire Tea from Owens Coffee
- A 30 min back, shoulder and neck massage from Urban Muse
- A selection of jams from Janner Jam
- Auction prize – up to a 4-night stay for 2 people at Ship Shape, a Cornish hideaway in Polruan (worth £200 per night).
A huge thank you to our sponsors for the day:
- Winning team prizes – sponsored by Ashley Williams from HM Williams
- On-course drinks – sponsored by Karl Welburn from Print Copy Scan (what an absolute legend!!)
- Nearest the pin on the 7th – sponsored by Rob Cowsill from SWLaw
- Nearest the pin on the 13th – sponsored by Michele Marsland from Marslands Accountants
- Nearest the gin on the 18th (ladies only) – sponsored by Paul Bennett from Futera Team UK
- Longest drive on the 17th (men only) sponsored by Mark Hinchliffe from Inch Recycling Solutions